Account Executive Europe
We’re looking for an Account Executive Europe to accelerate our outbound sales within the European market. A true closer with a focus on converting our existing sales funnel. We’re seeking someone with a passion for closing deals to help take our tech company to the next level.
Who you’ll be working for
Sooqr makes site search awesome. We are a Utrecht based SaaS tech scale-up and offer an onsite search conversion solution to a fast-growing number of customers, all over the globe, mainly in e-commerce. We make it easy to add relevant & great working onsite search to websites and shops. Making sure our customers find the exact product and/or content they’re looking for, and much more.
What you’ll do
Your main job is to convert prospects into active customers of the Sooqr conversion portfolio; closing deals. You’ll be responsible for expanding our client base within the European market. You’ll be working directly with our Sales Development Representatives, the Customer Success Managers and Marketing department. Conducting market analysis and building strong, long-term client relationships will also be at the centre of your attention. That’s why we’re looking for like-minded people with the same level of creativity and eagerness to expand their skillset and knowledge.
- A competitive salary and a result-driven bonus scheme
- Working full-time or part-time, a lot is possible
- A solid pension scheme, travel expenses & company laptop
- Daily lunch, loads of flexibility and great coffee – or whatever you fancy
- Working in an open, non-corporate & casual environment with international colleagues
- The opportunity to create awesomeness in our new industrial Utrecht office (hopefully we can open our doors anytime soon!)
- Weekly drinks and several social events throughout the year
- The possibility to learn, grow & make an impact on our success, as you’ll have a responsibility and voice we’ll listen to. You’re not just-another-employee, but our newest asset – a core & important member of the team
- You have a degree in marketing, business and/or sales related study
- Proven experience with SaaS sales
- Affinity with eCommerce, online and/or web technology
- At least 3 years of experience with sales/deal closing
- Experience with CRM practices & tools
- Highly motivated, target driven and very customer focused
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Independent & well-organised and able to create & do presentations
- Fluent in Dutch and/or English, an additional (European) language is a plus
- Having an existing network within (certain parts of) Europe is a major plus